Mole Out Granules
Repels Moles, Skunks, Voles
How to order product
Mole Out Granules: Mole, Skunk and Vole Repellent
- This granular repellent is formulated to repel moles, skunks and voles from lawns, golf courses, flowerbeds, playgrounds and other turf recreational areas. At last, there is a safe control method that can eliminate the incredible damage created by voles!
- Environmentally safe; active ingredient is a natural, non-toxic oil found in the castor bean.
- The active ingredient can be used around children, pets and plants when used as directed and is biodegradable.
- Works by coating food source and upsetting stomach of targeted animals. Does not harm the animals, just makes them leave.
How to order mole, skunk and vole repellent
- Easy to use granules, equipped with a sprinkle top lid.
- Application is much easier than competing products and takes only a fraction of the time.
- Prevents tunneling and digging caused by moles, voles, pocket gophers, and skunks.
- 5 pound container will treat 2,500 square feet.
- Lasts for two months! Time release mechanism promotes soil enhancement and turf building.
- Cost effective.
- Guaranteed performance by Dr. T's Nature Products
Mole Out Mole, Skunk and Vole Repellent
What is a Vole?
Voles feed on plants and fungi. These tiny animals can destroy an entire flowerbed within just a couple of hours. When you see dancing plants that disappear into the ground, plants that fall over because their roots have been eaten or large amounts of bark missing from trees, chances are you have voles. Hundreds of dollars spent on bulbs, ornamental plants, turfs, shrubs and small trees can be lost to voles. Finally, there is a solution that can save you the extra work and money of replacing what became lunch to a vole.
WHOLE CONTROL IS NO LONGER LABELED FOR CONTROLLING ARMADILLO DAMAGE. USE A
HUMANE LIVE TRAP INSTEAD OF REPELLENT FOR ARMADILLOS.
Armadillos can cause tremendous damage to a yard or a golf course. Armadillos will tear up turf, rest under slabs and eat just about anything around your home. Their burrows are usually 15 to 25 feet long and can cause severe damage to tree roots. This will normally result with the tree dying. These same burrows can result in flooding when dug around crawl spaces and can undermine patios or walkways. Armadillos are strong diggers and love turf worms and grubs. Once armadillos have invaded your yard, be prepared, because they are nocturnal and will return every night.
Dr. T's Nature Products, Inc.
P.O. Box 682
Pelham, GA 31779
Professional Pest Control Products, Inc.
6920 Pine Forest Road
Pensacola, FL 32526
Mole Out: Mole/Vole Repelling Granules | Nuisance Mole Control | Return to Main Index
Way | | Whole
Control | Bat Away
| Mole Out | Rat
Away | Mosquito
& Gnat | SnakeGuard
Snake Trap |Gallery of
Pests |Pest Control