Index of products (herbicides) and topics concerning eradication
and control of unwanted grasses and weeds.
- Foaming Root Killer - Product
manufactured by Roebic, used specifically for killing roots which grow in
sewer or septic lines. This particular product produces a root killing
foam inside of pipes or lines.
- Herbicides, Weed Killers - Brief summary of
different herbicides and weed killers, with links leading to more in depth
articles for herbicides.
- Herbicide Types - Article written to
help explain differences between select and non-selective herbicides as well
as bare ground herbicides. Our thanks to
Ed Slatton for his contributions and guidance for this article.
- Drive 75 DF
- Used to kill crabgrass in Bermuda lawns.
- Image Herbicide - Description and ordering
information for Image Herbicide, a concentrate that is mixed with water and
sprayed on unwanted grasses, broadleaf weeds.
- K-77 Root Killer - Original Roebic
product designed to be periodically flushed down toilets to keep sewer and
septic lines clear of invading plant roots.
- Manage Herbicide - Herbicide that targets
Nutsedge in lawns, turf grasses. This product is now being sold under
the name of "SedgeHammer"
- Application of Manage (and
- Pramitol 25E - A bare ground product that
eliminates nutrients in the soil, inhibiting the growth of all vegetation.
Dry - Combination of Glyphosate (Roundup) and Diquat.
- Roundup Pro Dry - Roundup non-selective
herbicide in dry, concentrated formulation. This weed and grass killer
has now been replaced by QuikPro Dry.
- Formulation Options for Roundup
- Roundup Super
Concentrate - Liquid concentrated form of non-selective herbicide for
killing weeds and grasses.
- SedgeHammer: This is the new
name for product formally known as Manage Herbicide. Used to control
sedge, nutsedge in lawns.
- Sahara DG - A professional bare ground
product that is similar to Pramitol.
- Scythe - An amazing herbicide that kills grass
and weeds at an incredible rate. Can be used alone or combined with
- Spreader Sticker - Use this non-ionic
spreader sticker to enhance the performance of pesticides or herbicides.
- Surflan Pre-Emergent Herbicide
- Vantage - Use this herbicide to safely kill
unwanted Bermuda Grass in your Centipede Lawn.
Pests of Lawns Household