Flea Spray For Dogs and Cats
Active Ingredients: .25%
(Precor), .18% Pyrethrins, .36% Piperonyl Butoxide, .6 N-Octylbicycloheptene
Kit Ordering Information
- Petcor is an alcohol based, on animal flea spray for the control of adult
and pre-adult fleas and ticks. Petcor is safe to spray on dogs, cats, kittens and
puppies, when used as directed.
- This product contains Precor (Methoprene) insect growth inhibitor, a
non-toxic material that kills flea eggs and flea larvae for up to 30 days on your pet.
Petcor also contains natural pyrethrins to kill adult fleas and ticks on contact.
- Safe and effective for both indoor and outdoor pets, when used as directed.
- Use Petcor as part of your flea control program. For best results,
treat your home with approved flea control products at the same time you treat your
- Petcor contains: .25 Methoprene, .18 Pyrethrins, .36 Piperonyl Butoxide, .6
packaged in a ready to use pint container.
Indoor Flea Kit
For total flea control
in your home, order the Indoor Flea
Kit. All products in the Indoor Flea Kit are
water-safe for fabrics and safe for households with children and pets, when used as
To prevent or eliminate fleas outdoors,
go to Outdoor Flea article.
Professional Pest Control
6920 Pine Forest Road
Pensacola, Florida 32526
Petcor flea spray